Dan Popescu's exclusive interview with Bill Holter on:
- The Fed and interest rates; will we have negative rates or an increase in rates and impact on gold
- Gold price manipulation. Bloomberg article yesterday said Fed could push gold down
- The US dollar bull market
- Can we have a run on the dollar as we had in the 70s (August 71)?
- China gold strategy, the SDR and the yuan
- COMEX gold. Can COMEX default?
- Gold & silver coin demand and premium in the US and worldwide
Bill Holter writes and is partnered with Jim Sinclair at the newly formed Holter/Sinclair collaboration (www.jsmineset.com). Prior, he wrote for Miles Franklin from 2012-15. Bill worked as a retail stockbroker for 23 years, including 12 as a branch manager at A.G. Edwards. He is a well-known contributor to the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA) commentaries since 2007.
AUDIO PODCAST > Click here to download this interview and listen to it at your leisure.
Reproduction, in whole or in part, is authorized as long as "GoldBroker.com all rights reserved" is mentioned along with a link to this page.
Dan Popescu Gold & Silver Analyst / Member of the Goldbroker.com Editorial Team
Mr. Popescu is an independent investment analyst and studies the gold and silver market and their future role in the international monetary system. He has followed regularly since 1970 the gold, silver and foreign exchange markets. He has a bachelor degree in physics (1993) from Concordia University in Montreal, Canada and has completed the Canadian investment management certificate (1999) of the CSI. He is a member and was the president in 2004 of the CSTA and also was president in 2005 of the Montreal CFA Society. He is a member of the CFA Institute, the MTA, NYSSA, UKSIP, the CSTA and the Gold Standard Institute International.